Thursday, April 21, 2011

It worked

Hey it worked - it really really worked!  I am so proud of myself - first you must understand I am technology challenged - and the world's worst speller --- so an apology up-front for all my grammer and spelling errors!

It is still Thursday here (the day before Good Friday) and so I thought I would capture my first day of the B Family Easter.  This Easter weekend is going to be crazy with all the B's heading in for the long Easter Holiday weekend.  All of RB's siblings and extended family are making their way in from all over the world.  A family dinner will kick off tonight at the in-law's and then we are on-board for a 45 plus person Good Friday Gathering!  I am trying to pull it off without losing my mind!  My partner-in-crime on this is my sis-in-law (that is how the B Family does things - always a partner to share costs, ideas etc.) so we are figuring out how to serve 45 plus on a veggie menu (and unfortunately meat is our specialty!).  On Saturday I will be hosting my family of our Easter meal/get-to-gether but that is only 9 people - should be a snap minus the dirty house we will be confined to - given that it will be 45 degrees and rain.  Friday's menu will be pizza, pasta, salad, hors d' oeurves, and fun desserts housed inside painted pots (pink and green with pokki dots - of course) (that is if i can get my act together to finish them) and Saturday is Prime Rib (to make up for the lack of meat from Fri).  Between house guests and cooking it will be a busy Easter holiday - something I am not used too since my family usually dines out for Brunch on Easter - oh and did I mention Bob is working ALL weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment