Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Thursday

My first post in capturing the tales of the "B" Family!  MCB is going on 3.5 and i have yet to start a baby book (although on my to do list) or capture any milestones, funny events or even photographs of my precious baby girl - so better late than never right?  I have been wanting to create a blog for some time but have never had the courage or time to learn how --- so today is the day!  I look forweard to capturing all those "moments" that have seemed to have slipped by without warning!  I had thought i would be able to remember, capture and log all of our fond memories in the ol'memory bank but i am finding that i am out of room upstairs - hense the birth of this blog! 

MCB loves her some pokki dots (clothes etc.) (ok who am i kidding i to do - and if they are pink and green even better!) -and since this was a bit of an impulse blog-start-up i had to think fast and feriously for a name --- so a star is born - Welcome to Pink and Green Polki Dots!  I look forward to sharing all the tales, adventures and outings of our Family of 3 - me, my precious baby girl (ok she is almost 3.5 but still my baby) MCB and my loving husband RB - Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment